Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Yay! I was tagged!!

Jenn tagged me for a meme, but I can'y figure out how to link to her blog! I'm such a nerd!!

My 4!

Jobs I’ve Held:

Waitress
DQ Blizzard maker
Burger Flipper at McDonalds
Nanny

Movies I can watch over and over again:

Grease
Big Daddy
The Notebook
John Q

Places I have lived

Riverside, Ca
Covina, Ca
Conroe, Tx
Willis, Tx

TV Shows I watch:

Grey's Anatomy
Big Brother
Hell's Kitchen
Top Chef

Places I have been on vacation:

California
Austin, Tx
Philadelphia
Victoria, Tx

Of my favorite foods:

Chicken Pasta from Chili's
Baked Potatoes
Enchiladas
Molten Chocolate Lava cake

Websites I visit:

Myspace
ebay
facebook
shsu.edu

Thanks Jenn!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Whoohoo - glad you were able to do this! How far is Willis, tx from Austin? My best friend lives there.

www.fullofboys.wordpress.com